Do you have a competitive side and are looking to work in a creative and detail-oriented environment? Garver’s in-house Marketing Team is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to support aviation project pursuits. This role calls for an eye for design and the use of critical thinking skills to compile and edit a variety of marketing deliverables.
This position will develop and coordinate proposals for multiple aviation business opportunities, provide creative layouts, and organize large amounts of information for the pursuit team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong sense of team camaraderie, the ability to work independently on assignments, the ability to multi-task, and know how to prioritize duties to meet deadlines.
Core responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Manage the proposal process from RFP release to client delivery. This includes communicating proposal needs and expectations to team, setting and maintaining internal draft deadlines, designing, writing, editing, and proofreading proposals, government forms, qualification packages, and presentations and quality control document checks to meet all client requirements.
- Coordinate and organize large amounts of technical information, including photography, external subconsultant data, and marketing materials including brochures, posters, etc.
- Develop, conceptualize, and collaboratively work with the graphics team to create visually appealing marketing materials.
- Work as a collaborative member of the Aviation Marketing Team to maintain the central information database of custom-created content for use on future pursuits.
- Learn the aviation engineering industry from the ground up in order to communicate effectively with Garver’s project leaders.
- Assist the team in developing dynamic client presentations to win the job!
We request candidates submit a cover letter responding to the following questions to highlight your interest in applying your writing and design qualifications to this position.
- Tell us about your previous experience and how it is applicable to this proposal coordinator position?
- What is the most unique skill that you will bring to the proposal coordinator position?
What is unique about this position
- A/E/C marketing experience is not required. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working candidate to fill this position.
- Unlike a marketing agency, we work with our internal customers (our Project and Client Service Managers) day-in and day-out. Therefore, each new project is an opportunity to build on previous experiences and hone your craft.
- We operate as a team, leaning on the strengths of each other to develop strong proposals, presentations, and marketing deliverables for our in-house technical teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Public Relations, Business, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field)
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Functional proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint with a desire to master the programs
- Ability to incorporate red-line edits accurately and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
- 0 – 4+ years of related experience
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, and a comprehensive wellness program; Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with nearly 900 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, water, and wastewater, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record’s prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual’s capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Fulltime
Job Location: Arkansas