ICONIC has a challenging, rewarding and exciting opportunity for an experienced civil engineer/designer to join our Omaha, Nebraska team. This opportunity is a great fit for someone that is looking for an opportunity to grow a thriving team in a new market. The ICONIC culture encourages collaboration, innovative thinking and community engagement while maintaining a quality personal life for our team.
This is an opportunity to be involved with a variety of design projects including freeways, urban and rural roadways, multi-use paths, and developments. Responsibilities include technical design, coordination of project assignments, oversight of the efforts of project staff, and development of successful client relationships. This position offers excellent growth potential for a self-directed engineering professional with a passion for transforming challenges into solutions.
Position requirements include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of six (6) years of progressive experience in the civil engineering field
• Registered Professional Engineer in Nebraska
• Proficiency with MicroStation/Inroads and/or Civil 3D
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent communication skills